The City of Kelso Commercial Rent Relief Grant was made available thanks to the Kelso City Council by unanimous vote at their June 2, 2020 council meeting. They have partnered with the Cowlitz Economic Development Council to administer these funds to Kelso businesses that meet the following requirements.
READ TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR QUALIFYING INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW.
In order to qualify for this grant, your Kelso business must meet all of the following criteria:
• Your business must be within the city limits of Kelso, Washington.
• Must employ no more than 25 full-time equivalent employees.
• Must be entered into a formal and signed lease agreement with your landlord/property management company or have a mortgage on your storefront.
• Must provide a year-to-date statement or copies of checks showing your payments to your landlord/property management/mortgage company.
• Must have been in business for at least 6 months. This includes online sales prior to your storefront. This grant is only for commercial rent relief.
You do not have to be a member of the CEDC to apply for this grant or receive information. Any incomplete applications or misleading information will be issued a denial. An independent committee will review applications. Your e-mail will be added to the Cowlitz Economic Development Council (CEDC) and Kelso Business Association e-mail distribution list for future opportunities and updated information related to business and other initiatives. If you should have any questions, please contact Lindsey Cope with the Cowlitz Economic Development Council at cope [at] cowlitzedc.com or 360.560.3286.
Please apply HERE
Friday, June 5, 2020 - 4:45pm to Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 5:00pm